trust us for life
Patient Care Services
- Right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Right to receive information of his/her disease, treatment and prognosis and other related information
- Right to know estimated cost of treatment
- Right to be treated in confidentially and privacy during consultation
- Right to access medical record through proper channel
- Right to get a second opinion
- Right to refusal of treatment
- Right to give complaint and suggestion
- Right to informed consent before anaesthesia, blood and blood product transfusions and any invasive/ high risk procedure/ treatment
- Right to choose his/her own doctors
- To keep appointments & be on time for appointments.
- To provide complete and accurate information regarding his/her present and past illness
- To follow the treatment plan recommended by the doctor
- To be responsible for his/her actions if they refuse treatment or do not follow doctors instructions.
- To take care of their belongings
- To treat all hospital staff, other patients and visitor with courtesy dignity and respect
- To accept financial responsibility for healthcare services received and settle bills promptly
- To understand all instructions before signing the consent forms
- To be considerate of other receiving and providing care and to be respectful of the property & privacy of others of the hospital
- Follow the hospital rules as a no smoking zone
- T report any issues, complaints of concern that may affect your care.
- We also request you to candidly complete the patient feedback form before you leave the hospital, for
- Helping us constantly improve our services